Monday, October 10, 2011

This Week in Cricinfo Pictures 2: Electric Boogaloo

I meant to write a post about the Twenty20 Champions League, but I forgot to when it was still going on.  But here's my feelings: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.  So lets move on to more Cricinfo pictures.




I'm a baseball fan first and foremost, and a bit bitter and sad about my baseball team being eliminated, so at this point, I would be very ok with David Warner playing for them.  Although preferably with the bat.


"There's this strange blog written by an American guy, and it's named after you, Morne  Don't read it."



Maybe Ravi should try hand-modeling, instead.


And Swann should probably stop all together.


The ICC's Executive Board meeting got off with a bang, with a rousing discussion on what to order for lunch.

1 comment:

  1. Swann has been studying his modeling: http://socialtimes.com/files/2010/10/Zoolander-Blue-Steel.jpg

    ReplyDelete