Friday, August 5, 2011

The SAM Cricket You Tube Hall of Fame

One of the major assets in everyday life these days is YouTube.  It has been especially great for someone who is just learning about a sport like cricket.  I can't tell you how many centuries or five wicket hauls I've watched.  I've watched everything from the bizarre to the hilarious.  And I'd thought I'd share a few of my favorites.






I could absolutely watch Warnie all day. 



All-Star game are not a abstract concept to American sports, but I really wish the American ones could be a lot more fun.  This is just wonderful.


I'm not a fan of the England team, but I've got oodles of respect for Freddie.  It's amazing watching the battle between these two in the lead up to the wicket.


Gilly is a bad, bad man.


Nathan Astle is a bad, bad man.


I've mentioned on here that Tim Paine is adorable, and well....he is.


Another All-Star game thingy from Australia.  As is said in the video, it's "fucking gold."


You can't have a Cricket You Tube Hall of Fame without this video.


If anyone is reading this and has any that you like that I don't have here, feel free to say.  There are tons of great ones that I didn't put up.


No comments:

Post a Comment