Monday, June 6, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away

I'm gonna try this again.  I think the second England-Sri Lanka test is going to be draw.

Last time I tried this, I was proven wrong. Extremely wrong.



While it hasn't been as bad as in Cardiff, rain has again started reeking havoc on the match.

The most frustrating part of this is, it's not like they can do anything about it.

It's part of the sport.  Hell, it's part of life.  It rains.  You can't play cricket in the rain.  More obvious statments go here.

The first test should've been drawn, but the 10 Sri Lankan wickets fell faster than one Chris Martin wicket.  Unless that happens again, this one should be drawn.

I wrote just a couple posts ago, that I'm fine with tests ending in a draw, but not like this.

I really hope that the floodlight test matches go through, and the test matches can be a little more flexible, because so far the man of the series in England is the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment