Tuesday, July 19, 2011

More Tim

I think I'm in love with Tim Paine.



The Australian wicketkeeper is currently captaining the Australia A in their current tour of Zimbabwe.  And while I haven't seen much coverage of his captaincy, sweeping through the One Day series, and a win the first first-class match certainly can't be a bad thing.

Paine has 4 test appearances for Australia, but my main love for Tim comes from watching him in various interviews and videos around the internet.

Paine seems to be a pretty affable guy, and is fairly adorable, a fact which I have no problem admitting.

It's not a big sample size, but his stats aren't the most impressive...but yet, I still want to see him in the regular Australian team.

I mentioned before that I would like to see Australia go with a youth movement. 

I have no problems with Brad Haddin, but I want MOAR TIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment