Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Observations

  • Chris Gayle is fun to watch.
  • I'm not sure if Michael Clarke as Australia captain is going to work, but I really like him.
  • I don't like the Indian team.
  • The fact that the West Indies and Pakistan are playing 5 ODIs is ridiculous.
  • Being an Australian supporter, I'm not a big England fan, but Ian Bell supports Aston Villa, so he's cool.
  • Wickets are cool.
  • Shane Warne is cool.
  • Shahid Afridi is cool.
  • I find test cricket so much more enjoyable to watch than One Day and Twenty20.
  • I want to watch a test match.
  • After watching old YouTube videos, I really like Shane Bond, wish he played longer.
  • Virender Sehwag is fun to watch.
  • If I was Australia, I'd throw Paine, Hughes, Khajawa into the fire, and play them from here on out.  What do they have to lose?
  • Hashim Amla's beard is awesome.
  • Don't know why I find it funny that between Tillakaratne Dilshan, and Mahela Jayawardene, that Sri Lanka have someone named Angelo Matthews playing for them.
  • I don't like Kevin Pietersen.
  • A Test Match World Cup would be awesome.
  • I hope the USA team qualifies for the World Twenty20, I don't even care if they get boatraced every game.
  • The ICC is a tad bit dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment